Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Little Baby Blue

Okay, here are the latest shorties that I have knit.

Pattern: Ladybug Loops (Ravelry)

Needles: 4mm for the waistband, 4.5mm for the body. 2 pairs of circular needles for each size.

Size: Newborn

Yarn: Custom dyed organic merino from in 10ply/worsted weight. Knits up like 12ply/bulky though.

Mods: I did a knitted cast on instead of a stretchy cast on because I like the look of it better. I did a 2x2 rib for the waistband with eyelet holes for a knitted I-cord. I did a garter stitch hem for the cuffs. Love how quickly this knit up with this yarn and with the 2 circulars instead of the 1 long circular using magic loop. I totally LOVE the way that the colours pooled in this knit.

No comments:

You might also like.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails