Friday, April 17, 2009

Learning curve and yarn drool

Here, have some cute toddler! Taken on a recent trip to the ANZAC park in town.



Not a whole lot of knitting related news. I have started knitting my fair isle vest, thanks to the lovely Faye for instructions last night, but I've been knitting it way too tight. I have to pull it out, go up a needle size and start again. At least by going up a needle size, I will be able to use my new Knit Picks needles. :D

It's not as hard as I thought it would be, but it is fiddly and time consuming. It's definitely not going to be a quick project. It will be a good learning experience. Here is what I've done so far:

Right side:



Wrong side:



While on holidays a few weeks ago, I went to the Bendigo Woollen Mills for some stash enhancement and yarn drooling. I finally got around to taking some photo's and uploading them.

5 ply in light brown and green
8 ply in blue, black and cream
12 ply in beige

No comments:

You might also like.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails