I've been deliberating this for a while. Mostly, I am just going to be happy if I knit half as much as I did last year, 28 finished objects is a hell of a lot for me considering that I work full time.
Ok, here we go:
1. Princess Zia (on the needles)
2. Felted Slippers for Deejay (on the needles)
3. Pink Champagne
4. Devan size 3yo for Jayden
5. Luna Moth Shawl - This is going to be knit with 2ply pure silk in a gorgeous straw/golden colour
6. Felted Hexagonal Coasters
8. Playground Shirt size 3yo for Jayden
9. Basic Baby Socks on 2 Circulars (Baby shower gift)
10. Rosie Posie Tea Cosy
11. French Press Felted Slippers
12. Esther Socks
13. Tonks Socks
14. Knitted Then Felted Bag
The rest I am just going to wing it..... decide when I see a pattern that I like while flicking through a magazine or surfing Ravelry.
The best part about this list is I already have most of the yarn in my stash to make these things. Woohoo!
As for the rest of my craftiness, I would like to learn how to sew more. I am going to practice my crochet some more and generally branch out and expand on my knitting skills.
I would also love to knit this shawl: 1 ply Rosebud Shawl. It may not get completed this year, as it is going to be my long term project, but it will be knit eventually. This is going to be my wedding veil for when we eventually get around to getting married. Eee! So I have the pattern and the yarn, now I just need to be able to sit down and knit it.