Sunday, May 10, 2009

Oh so fetching!

Yesterday, I started to knit my Silver Twist gloves.

Details:

Pattern used - Fetching
Yarn used - Jo Sharp Silkroad Aran, 2 balls in "Opal" colourway.
Needles - 4.5mm Addi DPN's.
Other - Thumb cast on method

I LOVED this pattern! It was the first time that I have knit cables, and it was honestly easy peasy. I don't know why I've been putting it off for so long, it was waaaay easier than I thought it would be.

I am going to attempt to get the other one done tonight, but it is a pretty big call.

From this:



To this!!!










2 comments:

KnittyBec said...

very pretty, you'll have toasty fingers this winter.

Kylie said...

Lovely - nice colour and great shots - I could jump right on throught the screen and have that cuppa with you!

You might also like.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails